Schooling costs

There are some costs associated with going to school that you may find it helpful to plan and budget for such as:

  • uniforms
  • school books and equipment
  • excursions
  • extra-curricular activities.

Voluntary school contribution

At the start of each year we may ask for a voluntary school contribution to enhance our educational and sporting programs.

We try to keep any additional costs to a minimum and may be able to assist families who are having financial difficulty paying schooling costs.

Subject contributions

We may ask you for financial contributions to cover the costs of materials used by your child in elective subjects that go beyond the minimum requirements of the curriculum. Individual arrangements can be made confidentially if you cannot pay these costs.

School Service Fees

The NSW Department of Schools Education pays direct to the school a "textbook allowance subsidy" fee for each pupil. The department provides buildings, grounds and the services of a highly trained staff of teacher, ancillary staff and cleaners. The school must provide a variety of other necessities such as duplicating materials, photocopying, examination papers, library books, information books for parents, teaching aides and first aid supplies, which must be financed from the School Service Fee. For each additional child from the same family the School Service Fee is reduced by $5.


It appears your Web browser is not configured to display PDF files. No worries, just click here to download the PDF file.


Schedule of Contributions 2018 (pdf 50 KB)


Student Assistance Scheme

Each year we receive a small allocation of money to pay for school emergencies. The P&C has decided that:

1. First priority will be for essential items such as school books, bags and school uniform items.

2. Second priority will be for subject fees in compulsory subjects.

Allocations will be made in the first place to parents of students in Year 7 and 8, but applications from parents with students in other years will be considered.

If you wish to apply for assistance please have your child collect an application from the Front office or Mrs. Potts. Complete the form and return it to Mrs. Potts (Head Teacher Home Economics).