School Uniform - Boys & Girls
|Junior Boys||Senior Boys||Junior Girls||Senior Girls|
|Plain White Polo Shirt||Sky Blue School Button Up Shirt||Plain White Polo Shirt||Sky Blue School Button Up Shirt|
|Plain Navy Blue Jacket or Jumper||Plain Navy Blue Jacket or Jumper||Plain Navy Blue Jacket or Jumper||Plain Navy Blue Jacket or Jumper|
|Plain Navy Trousers||Senior Jersey||Plain Navy Trousers||Senior Jersey|
|Plain Navy Mid Thigh Shorts||Plain Navy Mid Thigh Shorts or Trousers||Plain Navy Mid Thigh Shorts||Plain Navy Mid Thigh Shorts or Trousers|
|School Tracksuit||School Tracksuit||Plain Navy Mid Thigh Skirt||School Checked Pleated Skirt|
|School Tracksuit||School Tracksuit|
A note form your parents/caregiver is required if you are out of uniform.
- If a student is unable to wear an item of uniform on any particular day then they must report to the Student Administration Area before 8.25am. The student will be given a uniform exemption note.
- On the third occasion of reporting without a note an After School Detention will be issues.
- An 'out of uniform' student who does not have a uniform exemption note will receive a Uniform Detention immediately. 'Random Checks' are also regularly carried out on assemblies etc.
- Parents or caregivers will be contacted when students are frequently out of uniform without a note from their parents or caregivers.
Physical Education and Sport Uniforms
Footwear - Sports shoes or joggers must be worn.
Shirt - Warilla High School Sports shirt must be worn for PE and Sport.
Shorts - Plain royal blue (Soccer, basketball or rugby style)
Sports uniform must be worn all day on Thursdays for Sport.
Predominately White or Black sneakers or Joggers with a solid sole and firm uppers must be worn at all times.
Note: Light canvas 'Raben' shoes and things are not acceptable due to Safety regulations.
Other Uniform Considerations
- Jewellery must be kept to a minimum and be unobstructive
- A plain white T-Shirt may be worn under the white polo shirt
- Shirts be buttoned to a socially acceptable height
- Plain means without patterns, stripes, slogans of any kind
- In cold/wet weather any jacket worn must be plain navy blue
School uniforms can be purchased from the schools uniform shop between 12:00pm - 5:00pm on Wednesdays and 8:00am - 1:00pm on Fridays.
|Snr Sky Blouse||$28||Girls Navy Shorts||$36|
|Jnr Navy Skirt||$40||Snr Tartan Skirt||$48|
|Snr Boys Sky Shirts||$28||Boys Navy Shorts||$36|
|Fleecy Jackets||$39||Jnr Polo||$30|
|Sport Jackets||$55||Sports Shorts||$25|
|Navy Scarf||$12||Boys Navy Tie||$20|
Credit Card Authorisation (pdf 236 KB)